Dolphin 1Card sky
Home cardbottom
Dolphin Dollars

Transferring Anticipated Credits from Financial Aid Funds to Dolphin Dollars

To transfer anticipated credits from financial aid funds to your Dolphin Dollars account, students must complete and sign a Dolphin 1Card Transfer Request Form authorizing the transfer of funds.

Completed forms can be submitted at the Cashier’s Window, 1st Floor, Howard Administration Bldg (across from the Registrar’s Office). Hours of operation are Mon.- Fri. 8:30am to 5pm.


Add Value
My Account
Accepting Locations
For Parents
For Merchants
Customer Service
Jacksonville University

Dolphin Dollars Terms & Conditions